LWM2B - Sticky Fingers Challenge!!!!

Following on from my previous post about getting a bit more pro-active on Elliott's boredom and behaviour I have been having a think and I am not the only mum that is in the same boat and so I think I am going to try and start my own version of  "The Gallery" ( http://stickyfingers1.blogspot.com/2010/02/photography-is-my-thing-my-love-my.html ) for fellow blogging mums to join in with each week to get all our mental juices flowing and in the process pass on some creativity to others to help keep the little ones entertained! This should also aid us all in spending a bit of quality time with our children/grandchildren etc no mater what their age

Whether it will work remains to be seen but it will only work if every one contributes and I REALLY hope you do.

The idea is this - I will set a "theme" each week (please feel free to make suggestions) and during the course of the week you need sit down with your kids and complete a creative project with them based on that theme - this can be in any format, be it paper, paint, sticking and gluing, cakes and bakes it doesn't mater what materials you choose to use as long as you create something with them. When you have take a picture, write about it and post it on your blog. You could write about what you made or why you made it or it could be instructional to recreate your project or even just about the experience of doing the activity with your children.

Then email your blog links to me on lifewithmy2boys@yahoo.co.uk and I will post a list of all the links on my blog the following week.

I think as it was the Sticky Fingers blog that inspired this idea and its all about possibly getting a bit messy with your children it seems appropriate to name it the "Sticky Fingers Challenge"

So I guess the first thing I need to do is set a theme for this week - As the sun is out and we are all baking hot I guess a summer theme is appropriate so how about "the beach"

I REALLY hope to get lots of emails and I will post all the links I receive next Wednesday and set next weeks them.

Good Luck everyone.....I need to go and get thinking!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog